Elton Warranty Terms and Conditions :
– Elton warranty serves to warrant against for a preiod of 12 months from the date of purchase on electrical component parts.
– Heating element carries a 5 years warranty.
– During the warranty period, repair work will be free if charge only for parts proven to be defective owing to manufacturing faults, while the user will be charging with the travelling and labour expenses.
Elton Warranty does not cover on :
– Chloride contain of water supply exceed 30ppm.
– Operating pressure exceed maximum of 600kpa.
– Damages arise out of wrong installation, maintenance or tempering by non-authorised personnel and anyway by causes which are beyond the manufacturer’s control.
– Misuses, lightning, pest-attack, flood, and abuse or neglect and abnormal fluctuation of voltage.
– Wear and tear of consumable parts of accessories.
– Warranty does not entitle for exchange of new set of product.